材料简单操作更是，如没有 food processor，可用其它厨具代替，尽可能不用手，面团已刚成形为好（手温、多揉都会影响酥松度）。
Toasted Coconut Shortbread
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut, fine shred
- 1 cup and 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spread coconut on an ungreased baking tray and toast for 5 minutes, stirring once. Allow to cool.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in a food processor. Add butter in pieces and pulse just until dough is crumbly. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and sprinkle toasted coconut over. Work coconut into dough until dough comes together. Dust work surface again and roll out dough into a rectangle about 1/8 –inch thick, and cut into squares. Lift cookies onto a parchment-lined baking tray and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, just until edges of cookie colour slightly. Cool cookies on the pan for 5 minutes before removing to cool completely.
Blueberry Cream (Option)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2/3 cup whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks
- pineapple slices
: This recipe is from Anna Olson.