- Preheat oven to 350 °F and grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- Cream 3/4 cup butter and 1 2/3 cup sugar until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract. Beat in 3 large eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- In separate bowl, sift 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 cup pastry flour, 1 tbsp baking powder and 1 tsp salt. Add flour to butter mixture alternately with 3/4 cup buttermilk, starting and finishing with the flour. Toss 1 cup candied raspberries, 1 cup candied figs with 2 Tbsp flour and fold gently into cake batter.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan. Bake on center rack of the oven for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Medium heat 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar in a s saucepot until sugar is dissolved. As soon as cake comes out of the oven, pierce holes in it with a skewer and brush with half of the syrup. Allow cake to cool for 20 minutes, then turn it out onto a plate. Poke top of cake with more holes and brush with remaining syrup.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
: 用无花果代替了原配方中的 blueberries & blackberries, 它的籽嚼着很香，真的好吃哦！